Maple Muesli Muffins
A naturally sweet treat from Tina at http://www.carrotsncake.com/ “Rise and shine! It’s muffin time! I was in the baking mood yesterday afternoon, so I made a batch of Maple Muesli Muffins for breakfast this morning.”
Recipe type: Muffin
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup The Omega muesli
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl; blend well.
- Coat a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill muffin tins about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from cups and cool on a wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!