by Becky at Olives n Wine
Banana-Chocolate Muesli Truffles
- 2 very ripe, large bananas
- 2 cups muesli (any kind will work!)
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1.5 cups almond butter
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, melted per package directions
- In a large bowl, mash bananas and almond butter together until no chunks of banana remain.
- Stir in muesli and coconut then place mixture into fridge and allow to cool for one hour.
- Once cooled, roll into 16 balls and place into freezer for 30 minutes or until hard.
- Dip each truffle into melted dark chocolate and place on cookie sheet in freezer. Allow to cool until set.
- Store in airtight container in freezer.
- Allow to come to room temperature for 2-3 minutes before enjoying.