5 Minute Muesli-Ginger Raw Cookies
This recipe is so quick, easy, and healthy, it could become a common addition to your diet without guilt. You could even make it sugar free by replacing the honey with a few extra dates for moisture. It’s also great with cinnamon or vanilla extract instead of ginger.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cups Classic Swiss Muesli
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar (vegan)
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp allspice
- Chop the dates in a food processor until fine/granular.
- Add the muesli, ginger, allspice and honey/agave.
- Blend until the mixture sticks together.
- Pack the mixture into small balls using your hands and press flat on a plate or cookie sheet. Enjoy and put leftovers in the fridge