Muesli Pizza Crust
- 3/4 c Muesli Fusion Athlete Fuel (pulsed to crumbs in a food processor)
- 1 1/2 c flour of choice
- 1 c water (warm to touch)
- 1-2 T yeast
- 1-2 T sugar (depends how much rising you want in your dough)
- 3-4 T olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Add the sugar, and stir to dissolve.
- Cover and let blossom (it should bubble up).
- Mix the following ingredients with your hands (unless you have a mixer with a dough hook).
- Add the Muesli Fusion once the yeast has blossomed.
- Mix in the olive oil.
- Slowly add the flour, as you may not need all of it.
- Once the dough is together, roll out onto a floured surface.
- Prebake the dough for 5-10 minutes (depending on how thick your crust is) at 425°.
- Top with ingredients of choice, and bake 10-15 more minutes, or if your crust is fully baked, broil your pizza for 3-5 minutes.
Recipe by at http://www.mueslifusion.com/recipes/muesli-pizza-with-onion-peach-brie-and-bacon/